1. The most difficult task for many of us is to shift our belief system regarding the meaning of freedom.
2. To take this journey, we must leave our preconceptions behind, our ignorance has become our chains.
3. We must now unlearn and deprogram ourselves from what we have been taught about freedom.
4. The path back to freedom is found at these land marks
5. Let us follow other explorers footsteps starting with natural law and natural rights.
1. To alert American's to the massive takings of our freedoms, liberties and unalienable rights
2. To offer a historical perspective of our founding laws and the laws of the laws
3. To offer a historical perspective of our founding rights
4. To connect the dots of these takings to help you see with new eyes
5. To identify the takings, the taken and the takers of our individual and national sovereignty
6. To recharge the great American dream and independent spirit to be totally free
7. To offer hope and solutions to all enslaved and indentured American property owners
8. To show how the gift of individual free choice and free will frees each of us from tyranny
Click on your hat & saddle to ride back Home partner
Compiled by Jackranch
The Ranch at Freedom For All Seasons BARJRV
jacksranch at freedomforallseasons dot org